Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Thursday, May 30, 2002
 
10:15 AM
ah, the mysteries of Fate and Time! I can sense, now, how some lives are set up, in the pre-birth life plan, really well and utterly! i guess mine was.
I went back to my dream, back in December of 2000, to see how it stood, in the light of my may 13th
vision of my one year to live.

[quickly again...on dec 4th of 2000, i had this Vision. seems all of my life, i would get clairvouyant, precognitive, visions...of anyplace that i will live in, months from now. in 1965, the U S Air force was to send me to japan three months from when i had the orders in my hands. a week later, i had a vision where i saw all the places that i would work at, live in, walk around, on my airbase-to-be, three months from "now"!!
so why not heaven?! tis a place i will go to some day, why not have this "karma" hold for there too?!
Dream begins: I have just arrived at the edge of heaven, in my appalachian mountain heaven that i have often visited in my astral travels. i had died and now i was awakened and Greeted by some Greeter.
I stood at the very edge of this land, so green and lush...my welcomer Guide told me that my sister Suanna had gone on to higher lands, higher heavens (she died 25 years earlier!). yes she had her COPY of her earthly mountain house, there, in this land, but as the custom is here...when she left it to go onwards, she gave it to another incoming soul. Suanna is now in the "Angelic" realms, he tells me.
i can not live in her house, but he tells me that there is a Cabin right at the edge of heaven, near the earth-boundry, where i am suppossed to live in, a cabin that has its location to be right at the entrnce to this heaven-land.
He walks me to this cabin, and he tells me that when i go upwards to the "angel lands", i, too, will leave this cabin to another incoming soul. but right now it is my home.
in front of the cabin is the path up to it. on one side of the path is a signboard with my name on it..."Freestone Wilson". on the other side of the path is another signboard with two numbers on it.
120 420. the guide leaves and the dream ends.
the numbers?! ??????? i suppose they symbolize something about my earthly life!]

yes folks, i have sometimes pondered and meditated upon these numbers!! on the face of it, there is no hope of ever finding out what they mean.
there IS one major clue! 120 420 can be written "12 4 2000" as in..."12th month december, 4th day of december, year 2000"!! yes, that's right, the numbers *are* the date-that-I-dreamed-this-dream, for my dream!! 4th of dec. 2000!
whenever there is such a snycronism like of this, that means to me that there is a spiritual meaning of that relationship: dig further!!
dec 4..2000. that is the 338th day of the year.
NOW i have THREE numbers!! 120 338 82 ["82" is 420-338=82]

I am 60 now...seems "obvious" that two times 60 = 120.
fiddle...fiddle with numbers.
there is also the number "79' that has appeared in SO many of my dreams and i am TOLD that this number is the number of years that i lived in a past life that DIRECTLY affects this one!
NOW this all becomes clearer....
120...past
338...present life
82...future

if i use 79 in the 120.....i get 79 + 41 + 120. AHA!! i was born in 1941.
thus the first number is now known: the 120 reflects my birth...my birthday year.

the 338? i have lived in several places and often the times overlapped by many years, and yes yes yes, all those years DO add up to 338 years!! especially if one of those periods of life is the 61 years
that i am SUPPOSSED to live if my "die in one year' vision is true! that i would die in 2003, probably near my 62nd birthday as may 13th of 2002 is only a month from my june 28th birhtday! one year to live as of may 13 of 2002. i am 60 now. die at 61, near my 62 birthday.
---and the 82? which is to say...the 420. I have the Intuition that as the 41 reflects my birth, in the 120; there would have to be THE YEAR of my death, in that 420, also. these two numbers....120 and 420
show my birthdate...my life...and my deathdate.
thus that "year' is in the 82.
simple to find! in two ways! [this is my Today's great discovery, folks!]
one...that past life of 79 years...
79 + 3 =82 2003
and
61 (my age when i die) + 21 = 82 "21"? 2 + 1 = 3 2003
thus i will not have "62" as a death age...i do NOT have "one and a half years"!



posted by freestone wilson at 10:15 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN