Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Saturday, August 17, 2002
 
11:01 AM
Today, saturday, i am going to comment upon yesterday's dream writeup, again.
Tis to me a really important dream.

was not the actual dream that impresses me so, it was the Lucid awareness, the high counsciousness that was in it, a dream of all of about 20 seconds long!
again: the dream began where I suddenly was aware that i was driving in a car, on a blacktop road, i could tell, in the dream, that i was heading towards the northwest.
Oh the open space! this road was in a very very open field, and it went straight ahead, over a small hill, out of sight. the sky was open....the feeling, in this dream, was..."s-p-a-c-e...space...space, open space"! Then i heard the Keening cry of a hawk, overhead, out of sight.
I drove over the rise and suddenly saw that the road ended! utterly ended. the blacktop just stopped, as if someone cut it off like a knife. there was some dirt just beyond this end, the same dirt that is on the side edges of roads....then there was the pasture-grass of the open field! no more road: not a trace of road.
dream ends....

my comments!
---I sensed, in the dream, that this rise was over an Interstate highway: thus this point is a "marking point", of some change-to-come. the road did not merely "peter out", or end gradually, this means that it is *as if* the road continues elsewheres, in another place, another dimension!

---years ago, i was driving on a country road: suddenly i became similarly Lucid-aware! as if something was "pumping up" my attention! I drove over this slight rise, to see that a car full of people had rolled down a driveway and filled the road end to end! I was able to stop in time, otherwise if i was not ATTENTIVE, i could have crashed right into this family broadside at 60 mph! Too, i was irked, in my Unknowing innocence of youth, how my wonderfull increased appreciation of the scenry was ruined by this event: only later, when i began to See more Spiritually, did i Know that Spirit and Guides saw this event ahead in the road, an event that i could not see: they increased my awareness so that i could stop my car in time!
I devote umpteen bytes on this, *as* there is a great similarity, here, between that 30-year ago event
and this dream: Spirit increases my awareness so that i really sense that my road ends and Thus I Can
Deal with it, hopefully!

----the hawk! about 4 years ago....[a long long story]...I encountered, on ANOTHER physical road, on foot, an Angel! he told me of my past, of my present, and some of my future. the *last* thing he says to me is..."look off to the Nowrthwest, can you see the Hawk that i see, that is over the woods?!"
I looked across the half-mile open field, to the woods: i could not see this hawk that he saw.
[northwest=end of my life. hawk=spirit, my spirit, my Overself, and/or its Guides.
the hawk is Invisible, as it is a SPIRIT hawk!]
Similar: the dream hawk is overhead, i could not see it, in my dream. One cannot SEE the lord: one HEARS the Voice of the lord! This dreamhawk is a Spirit guide event. that i am at the end of my earthly road....that is the messege of this dream!

Since all dreams build upon the past's dream symbols, i can read the symbols for this dream, through the events that i have just written up here.....

---yet *another* Announcement Dream, for me: my road will end, on earth, very very soon!

yes, i sorta "apologize" for my long-winded articles: i must be one of the most verbal bloggers!
But it is clear to me: i AM a story-teller and each and every story is SO intersubtle-ly complex, that i NEED to talk for at least one hour non-stop...you do not say one word...and i do ALL the talking!
thus this age is *not* an age for story-telling, as ya gotta bare your soul in 8.559 seconds or else the listener *must* attend to something else!!


posted by freestone wilson at 11:01 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN