Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Friday, November 01, 2002
 
10:16 AM
so I am going to DIE in six months or so...!!

Still a bit abstract, this.
Tis hard for me to imagine what is not imaginable, except for my dreams that tell me what i will
see later!

And...
*IS* that Vision Believeable, anyway?
after all...I have had many dreams of Dying and they always mean "some transformational
change where a part of me will die"!

[I could write 50 pages about my mother and HER vision, and all of that, where she was given
ten years, in HER vision, from the same Source as my Vision!! I was Told..."In ONE year you,
freestone, will begin your Spirit life"!]

*THIS* vision, i feel, is real. for real. I would not even dare pray to change it, if i could change
that death date as i would also have to utterly utterly know WHY
that I, or the Masters, set it up this way for me to die on that Time! Would i want to tinker
blindly, beliving the cultural "rant"...."a long life at all costs"?!!

No!!

I would also have to know why the time is set up the way it is, before changing it: there
probably is a *good* reason why it is so Timed!

Kinda puts the ole material world into proper perspective!
--the ads!
--the fears of failures.
--plans for my future
--health and diets.


of course i have to also assume that this Time *could* be altered by Spirit.
then again, not so!!

I note that the list of journals and weblogs are endless, all with comment lines where i can
comment. then there are the articles that i could write about "political rants"

I am on a golf course green with a pair of nail clippers snipping the grass with them, instead of
using a lawnmower! each "blade' is a comment that i could make, to the world. never ends. if i
DO get to the end of the green, on my hands and knees, that other side of this green where i
bagan snipping....the grass is ready to needs to be cut again!!

I, with my "northern yankee new york city-ish"
rants about "everything and anything", may have to keep my mouth shut, in Humility to
Knowing that there is no Use in doing this anymore!

So.
what do i *DO* with my six-plus months?!

keep tuned!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN