Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Thursday, February 27, 2003
 
9:07 AM
It is beginning to dawn upon me that there is a chance of an life-extension, for me!! I am beginning to pray about this possibility, now!!
....seems that while my mother saw truly that she would die in ten years
her seeings that my father would die at 72, being over-ridden by Spirit, to give to him one more year: this gives to me some hope.

In MY vision, this India master showed to me my Life-plan, the life-plan set up three years before i was born; in it, i am to die, apparently, as i near the age of 62, in May or june of 2003.
but my father's was set up like this too!! set up in his lifeplan that he would die at 72 years of age; this was done before he was born, thus it was changed, during the Course of his life...in fact, near the very end of his life, at the very very last moment of it!

perhaps as my intervention, with the help of Spirit, gave to my father that one year...as he asked to see me, on his deathbed, so that he could forgive me, as he had turned against me, a few years before: we two had a wonderfull reunion...spirit gave him a grace of a year so that Dudley could make amends with his Son...i saw him at the Home about every other day, for that
year, for about 20 minutes each time as that is about all that his stoke-damaged brain could take!

if i have a son...i do not, though.....i should use that one year to forgive HIM, in some way.....
*that* would be how this would work....I would have a year to forgive my son: as i do not have a son...perhaps I would forgive MYSELF....that is...forgive my own "offspring", my own created "artwork" that is of my own Soul-life, during my 61 years of livings.
To forgive my "mistakes" and to forgive the soul-things that i have created, during those years.
aha!
I lived an "extra year" at my hometown in 1997-8! since the 42 years of "tallahassee" represent my adult years, from College onwards....the 42 years of living here were where i did my "soul-coming-of-age" lifeworks! thus i may "need" to live here that extra year! september 1 of 1960 to september 1 of 2002 = 42 years. if i live until the late fall of 2004, at 63 [june 1 of 2003 to ???nov 2004...is near 16 months, just like the 16 months that i spent in my new york hometown, in 1998. *if* the extension is to be...then i would live in tallahassee 43 or 44 years!
VOLA!

*THIS* is what i ntend to pray about, during the next few weeks!


posted by freestone wilson at 9:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN