Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Wednesday, May 28, 2003
 
10:54 AM
3860

oh boy!
I may have Found Something, here!

a brief history first. My dreams began to become really urgently "weird" in early 1998! I was increasingly being urged, by my dreams,
that I was going to die soon! By march of 1998, I could tell that "something" was "getting me ready to die"!!
the final straw came on a late August dream, where I had a vivid vivid dream that merely told me in a very *very* stern tone..."Your
Life Force has Run Out"!! I then got sick with pneumonia.....
after I recovered. I had an offer to move back south to my favorite city, Tallahassee, where I still live. but before I
moved, I had just one more 'death dream"..."That I am to have a EXTENSION of yet more life"! [as of fall 1998]

In the spring of 1999, my Mother came from heaven to tell me three numbers. "3...39...99". I noted that there were 57 days from the may 2nd dream date to my birthday. I nearly died when I was 57, fall of 1998.

so yesterday I pondered yet again the may 13th 2002 Warning dream, where the Master read my life records to tell me that I have one year to live. I now assumed that the 46 days between may 13th and my birthday MEANS SOMETHING!
....but I never found just what, until yesterday.

when my mother broke her foot, around the 23rd of September of 1974, I lived with her to help her business. she died one year later, in early October. As if she had an extra year! on may 14th of 1997, I moved back to my hometown, one year before I nearly died........thus I wondered that the date of my oneyear to live dream and the date of my moving back to my hometown, were about the same!!
interesting.....if I take the number of years of BOTH the years from 1974 until I nearly died and the years from 1974 until may of 1997,
where I spent those years in Tallahassee.....they add up to 46 years!!

I wonder...
I now wonder if the master was reading the life records from a may 13th of 1997 vantagepoint?!!
that the "one year to live" really infers that I will die in the fall of 1998!

math.
yes boring to read, sports fans. dates and times and periods of my life...your eyes *Glaze* over, do they not, sports fans!
But what I now suspect, is that the master read, from his timeless, dateless, vantagepoint....as *if* he were reading from may of 1997
and that I will have but one year to live, dying in the fall of 1998, a date which has now been Graced away!!

he reads of a future which in the past!!
---be like looking at a bulletin board and reading of a concert that will occur on Friday, and your write it down, as today is Thursday.
you go...only to find that this concert was LAST Friday, one week ago!!!

wince!
---it thus is now Possible that this whole may13th 2002 dreamprophecy, was of like reading of that Friday concert.
an event in the future which has already occurred.

if so...the Book is closed and I have gone beyond my end, the Play is over and the audience has gone, the lights dim....but I am still on the Stage of life!!!
what do ya do *AFTER* the 'end"?!!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:54 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN