Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Monday, August 04, 2003
 
8:44 AM
Synchronism, oh synchronism!
I had one yesterday, a Big One!!

I came to Tallahassee in 1960, to go to college, FSU. My parents dropped me off at the dorm, me without a car and 1200 miles away from home. Tallahassee is *nothing* like upstate new York, was a very very mysterious city to me. The southern vegetation...the southern accents...radio stations signed off with "Dixie", in 1960.
Sometimes on the weekends, I would take walks around the city, in 1960, there were no malls, all was downtown, could walk anywhere. There was one house in particular, that struck me as being a SYMBOL of this strange, interesting, part of the country! An old 1850 precivil-war house, with a low stone wall around the front of it about two feet high, made with, I found out later, cemented rocks from ship ballast. The first owner was a ship captain, I think, and he got the rocks from ships that dumped the ballast just for him, ballast from, perhaps even his home city...Edinbough Scotland!
Looked to be "old family" house, to me!
So one October 1960 day I walked past it and I could see, in the yard behind, a ten year old girl in a 1880 creniline, "southern" skirt, with a 1880 hoop: she was rolling that hoop just like in the photos from 1880!!
a real girl? A ghost?! I, being 19, I did not ask...she looked real enough: a time warp...she was living in 1880!!
*that* was the tone of this house......

Over the years, I lived in Tallahassee, on and off: about four years per ten, and *this* time, I have lived her for about five years straight. The house sat empty all of most of this time, I figured the owner was in a nursing home or tied up in Probate. Recently the house was fixed up a bit. Surely old money, and old Founding family, owns it.

this house was...and is...*the* symbol, for me, of the "mysteriousness and wonder" of this Tallahassee part of the country.

Yesterday, on my walk to Barnes and noble coffee shop, I passed this house like I always do. But today I noted something: on one of the two "posts", besides the entrance to the front door...on top of the cemented one-foot-square, made with cemented Scotland rocks....were about a dozen pennies!
All of a sudden, I had a "Spiritual Knowingness"! That someone left a penny there and other people saw it and then they, too, left a penny! One penny per person: a kind of "homage" to the spirit of this house. I reached for my wallet, as suddenly it was apparent to me that if I were to give my penny to the pile, I would be furthering my homage, not to the house as such, but to this Tallahassee area of the country! A kind of "belongedness" I would feel, by my contributions. I would be "contributing" to the "spirit" of all the creative people that I had made for friends...the mysterious plants and atmosphere...the spirit of the nice things about the Past...and of my own contributions that I made, here, over these 43 years.

I *ALWAYS* have at least a penny in my wallet: not today though!! I looked and looked, not a penny to be found. I was mildly shocked: I always always have a penny, if not six of them, and surely, in my five years, this is the very first time without a single penny! Not only *that*, I had not even found one on the sidewalk, I always pick them up!
I walked away.....
and...Suddenly, I *knew* that spirit had "set me up"!!
set me up to tell me a message!! Made very SURE that I had no more pennies....
made sure that I would have none to give....

---and the Meaning became Clear:
No more Tallahassee for me: it is over...over!

1..I could soon move into one of the senior towers, perhaps the 5th floor, far off of the ground.
2...One of the senior "towers" is Verona Village, near my upstate new York town.
3...The closing could be far far sooner than December and no tower would have an opening, so that I have to move away from the city...never...never, to return!
Move to some cheap town, far away, or back to my hometown.
4..As I walk across a parking lot, Lightning could zap me: a million volts on my head...Relocate to HEAVEN!

----at any rate, this Spirit-Given message tells me that my Tallahassee, creative days
are over and done with: I am still here but "sitting on the bench in the bus station, awaiting *a* bus, the "unknown" bus, to an unknown place"!!

been a nice 43 years: I wonder where next?!


posted by freestone wilson at 8:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN