Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Friday, December 05, 2003
 
10:32 AM
STRANGE!

the wonderful state library, here in tallahassee, has a nice section with computers. I finally found out why I never could use the PDF readers, on these computers, to read the huge and wonderful e-libray of
http://www.spiritwritings.com!
there must be 300 books and 200 links, there, of channeled old out of print books.

such a treasure trove and I could not read them!!
If I have but a year left on earth, better do some reading!!

so yesterday I found that the problem was that all but ONE computer had an out of date PDF reader, and finally I found that if I used that one computer, perhaps I can access!!

I sat down there.
Suddenly, at *right* that very second, four librarians came over to stand five feet away and they began to talk in earnest about changes in the floorplan!
talk for over an hour!!!
killed *that* plan!

so today I came in and sat down to that one computer and *just* as I did, a young lady comes over to sit down next to me at the next-over computer and she is about one foot away: NO HOPE! I got up to leave, telling her that if I sat there I *would* have to have a conversation with her as I would be physically closer to her than most people are when they talk!!

DO I HEAR ...."HIDDEN MESSAGE" hidden in these small sychronisms, sports fans?!!
that I should NOT spend my "last year' reading about heaven!! Perhaps I should
pay more attention to the physical world and to the people I relate to!

cannot take a walk until the shoes are good!
cannot drive without good tires!
cannot dance on the floor until the floor is fixed properly!!!

physical world
COMES VERY FIRST!!...in "heavenprep"!

---that is the message that I am getting!

one does not run out of a house into the sunlight *as* a "first action"!!
the "running out into the light" is the *last* thing that ya do!!
when you see the sunlight through the window, you first have to stop and wind down what you are doing. Then walk slowly around all of the furniture, you just cannot walk through the wall, can ya?!! Slowly finish up the stuff in the house then walk to the door and open it!

like:
you want a cola drink. But then you have to find a store that sells it, then buy it, then put it in a cup. Then sit down...etc...etc...the very very LAST thing that you do is to actually drink it!!

99% of everything that you do... is "physical prep"!!

prepare for heaven? The last thing to do is to read books about how others have seen heaven!!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:32 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN