Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Tuesday, December 30, 2003
 
10:52 AM


Tallahassee, the photo is not currant, but now it is the end of the year, still fall here, trees shedding their leaves. Soon, the new leaves will come out even as the old leaves fall...Spring and fall shake hands here....
By April, the daily 90 degrees will be back. I like that.

I finally have figured out my "one year to live" dream, back in may 13th of 2003!

[where the Master tells me, as I had Dream-traveled to Astral India, that he read, in 1938, while he was still alive on earth, my life-records, three years before I was born....That back then he read a whole bunch of these records, and he showed to me the astral copy of that record. I could see very well my name on it, it was mine all right, and the rest of the document was in some language that I could not read!
he then told me all about my lifeplan that was set up for me and I heard that I had finished everything: he read aright my lifeplans, and I had done ALL of them, finished them.
he then said....."In one year you will begin your Spirit life"!
*then* he mumbled some untranslatable comments about this, but the last word was in English, I heard it...
"HEMORRHAGE"!
end of dream.]

now Dec 30 of 2003, one and onehalf years...
?
!!

----46 days from may 13th to my birthday, and my mother's dream, where she came from heaven to tell me some number was when I was 57 and there were 57 days between 8that* dream and my birthday so that I just KNOW that the 46 days is MOST important!!

I came to Tallahassee fall of 1960 to begin school, really my whole creative adult life was spent here. My life of my soul. Tic now 43 years I have been here.
no 46 years if I were to have died in 2003!
but *what* about the "1938"? He could well have been counting from that....
three years to my birthday and then 43 years fro 1960!!

around thanksgiving, I sat on my morning toilet. I had had a rare, very *very*
hardpacked bowl movement the day before, and on this morning I looked down and saw the water in the bowl was
RED WITH BLOOD!
a hemorrhage that was shocking...Even a tablespoon of blood would look very very VERY bad!!
I had ruptured a hemorrhoid. In a day or two....It was "cured": but what a shock to see that red red water!

I know have a *VERY* good suspicion: that master's foreign language, now I can translate, sports fans!!

"You, freestone, will have one more year to live, from the day that you have a hemorrhage: that will occur, this hemorrhage, 46 years from 1946."!

"one year' as in "my father had one year from early November of 1986. "One year' as in that he died one year and one month later: "one year" means from....One year to maybe 18 months!! Not literally 12 months and zero days, probably!

spring 1938 to summer of 1941, my birth....3 1/4 years.
fall 1960 to November 2003...43 1/4 years..
equal
46 years and one half year.
when I was calanderly 46 1/2....It was xmas of 1987, as I was born June 28th, EXACTLY 180 days from xmas.
my father died on xmas day of 1987!!!! After his one year extension: my mother also had a dream that Dudley would die at 72...He died at 73...One year extension as he forgave me, over the years.....


posted by freestone wilson at 10:52 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN