Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Tuesday, December 09, 2003
 
10:39 AM
There are Times when I ponder "free will"!

*then* I ponder my January 1982 dream, where I was spending the winter at my sister's house deep in the Applachcian mountains near Asheville, north Carolina.
it was a long long dream, involving going to India and going to some master's ashram building, then a whole series of images that were "used" in the dream events...."a graphic novel", as it were.
Funny thing was, the next day as I took a walk to a place where I had not been to before, there were at least two scenes, that I walked by, that were in the dream!
*that* amazed me, as I had not walked that road before, this particular mountain road.
As the years went by, low and behold, each and *every* image in this dream was really of some physical place that I *WOULD* see some day!!
One by one, over the years....*that* fountain, in *that* park. *that* library wall in *that* city, a city that I had no idea of living in, when I moved there in 1989!!

On and on....Perhaps the last image that "came true" was around 1995.

free will??
I suspect that maybe free will exists but often "fated' people CHOSE the future while in the state before their birth, while they sat with the masters and Guides who help set up the life to come, on earth. Then when they are born, they see their life-events as "fated".

at least this dream reveals such for me, very very humbling over and over and over, to see about 20 or so places that were part of this dream, over a 12 to 15 year timeperiod!

there were several numbers in this dream too. One number referred to my "getting a car", the number of years from my birth to when I got this car!. The other number was also having to do with my life, somehow....

If I , i now see, if I now add up the numbers of the years that I lived, in several places [overlapping years!], up until I actually BOUGHT a new car, my only brand new car that I ever ever bought, the total comes to that number.
I figure that the other number is the number of years, in several overlapping places, that I would live *after* January of 1982.
I am still "working' on that one, as it is all too too possible to "fit', artificially, the numbers into a preconceived fittings! But as I see it, the "end" must be in 2004 or 2005!!

maybe I will overwrite this, by my 30+ years of life? By what I have done since I bought the car, back in 1966-67! ...And do more life livings.
maybe I will NOT overwrite.....

I must be, indeed, coming up to a "point' set up before I was born, to have all of these dreams, over the last few years...
SO SO much has changed, since the 1970s, for all of us....so many options, so many opportunities for personal growth, so much so that "enthusiasm has outrun self-disciplines" for many of us. There has been so many changes since the late 60s that perhaps the "set-date" for my death, has now been overwritten; I still get the echoes of the Date, in my dreams!
So much has changed, over the years, in my own life, surely the date WILL be overwritten!!

or maybe not.


posted by freestone wilson at 10:39 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN