Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Saturday, February 28, 2004
 
11:05 AM
---I think that I have an Interesting Problem!!

This morning, as I lay in bed, prior to getting up, I pondered about that strange, vivid, dream that I had back on May 13th of 2002. This was where I went, in my dream, to India, and a Master told me that he would now read my "life-record" and when he did, he told me that I had one year to live!
May 13th of 2003, came and went.....

I believed the master, that he read aright, but as he Himself said....."I will read the record as it was, back in 1938, just before you were born"!

something Changed, in the meantime!!!
that death date got over-written!
by ME, in what I did in my life of 60+ years, or by Spirit, behind my back.

---I then spent a few minutes pondering what I might have done, to alter this date!
??????
Very difficult to tell, from here, as something that is seen as being "small and insignificant" here, on earth, might be of vital importance to spirit and to heaven!!

There IS something, that I did, back around 1997, that could Have Done something....A "something" that might Change Things.

Interesting Indeed!!
Not only could I NOW ponder, if I want to, "just how long will I live?!"
I might Ponder a much much more Important Question: "by Derailing my Lifeplan, of 1938, just what Kind of Afterlife will I have when I DO get there, arriving, perhaps, long long after "the party is over"?!

there is, to me a Wonderfully expressive word, gotten from my IBM/NYC Uncle, to express what I could have done to my afterlife! A word that is today, utterly FORBIDDEN to use, nowadays, and for obvious reasons!!

"QUEERED"

I may have queered my afterlife plans! Altered e-v-e-r-y-thing, from the Arrival date of 2003....Onwards!

I might indeed arrive to find that I am alone. Even my "greeters" may have gone to other things....I might have one more year...Ten more years...Or more, of earth, now....If I have have been told, by my deceased friend Sam, that "one year of earth is ten years of heaven....Why if I live ten more years: 100 years may have gone by in heaven, by then!!

RIP VAN WRINKLE!
I am Built like him too: tall and thin....To awake in heaven 100 years after I was supposed to be there!

so right this second, the only thing that I can think of, to write about.....I will have to think about *this one* for awhile, in thoughts and in prayer...Is that

ONE---give to other souls, in heaven, all of what I could have done for others by...Give to other souls, my talents and my "office desk", for what ever I am qualified for...
To fill the empty desk and office, where I was supposed to be in: give it to other people more qualified than I am.

TWO---grant to me a long long life, yet, I am 62 now, and I could live till I am 90!

THREE---then when I arrive, I could be "a free radical"...A kind of "monkey wrench dropped into the gearworks", to disrupt
things!!

A DEEPER suspicion: that most of the old souls that are on earth now, in this 2000 AD times, will, when they die, will have lived their LAST earthly incarnations! Most of the souls that will be here after, say, 2010...2030...Will be Young souls and "first timers"! As this Age of 2000 AD is, according to people who study the precession of the Zodiac, this is *THE* major gateway...Of the 25,000 year period [12 X each zodiac precession time of 2160 years.]

[as the RA people say, in their channeling...." The first 25,000 year period, no one was ready for the Harvest.
At the end of the second 25,000 year period of time, only 200 or so souls were ready to Ascend to the permanent "no more incarnations" state, but they all, every one of them, Refused...They all chose to Return, so to keep their presence here to help Humanity get ready for the next 25,000 year graduation date: you know their names well, when they appeared in History! NOW, it is at the end of the NEXT 25,000 years and now everyone is a bit behind the curriculum curve, thus the Guides Stimulated everyone, greatly, since the Industrial revolution, to speed up their growth and changes!!! [heavy stuff, this!!]"

Thus, my suspicion is...That I will Incarnate for the next 25,000 year cycle! Most of the old souls will be gone, I will still be here to live with the baby souls, incarnating over and over....By the end of the 25,000 years, I might actually be able to aid them...By then all the present day souls will have long LONG ascended into the Godworlds!


posted by freestone wilson at 11:05 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN