Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Monday, February 23, 2004
 
10:55 AM


A "run-through" of dying!!

Intense dream last night. I dreamed that I died, probably a dream that prepares me how to die properly!

My death was by TIDAL WAVE! A wall of water 50 feet high, came up from the hilltop, from the sea on the other side. I was standing on the land, out in the countryside, and I could hear the roar of its approach! Nothing that I could DO, I could see this wall of water about 2000 feet away and I was the highest point of land around, except for the little ridge between me and the ocean!!!
This wall ran from horizon to horizon, and here I was, out in the field, no where to run to and no way to escape this. I could tell that this wall of water would run for miles: at 20+ miles per hour, no way that I could outrun this.

die.

I right then accepted my death to come...I watched, dispassionately, the wall of muddy-brown water come. In slow motion it did, perhaps my "time" slowed down, like they do in the movies, with such events.
1000 feet away.
100 feet away.
Then it was on me! Up to me. I felt nothing as it came to me! I was now *in* a grayness, whether of the water, or something else, I could not tell.....

I knew, in my dream, that I would survive this, in soul, that I would "emerge" into a kind of heaven! Yes, this grayness changed into a bit of a "tunnel" and I seemed to move through it. Then in a moment or so, I came "to" a room with a man in it.
there was a table before him and I was standing before this table. On this table was a pile of papers and documents. I was "greeted' by this man and then he showed to me three sheets of paper from the table. These sheets were like letter envelopes and the color of the paper was a rich gold color!
---a gold color that I never seen on a paper for color, before. This Guide/greeter then told me that these papers were like of "credentials" to allow me to go on to heaven, that I was "approved" for heaven.
Behind the man, I could see a window with a very very pretty countryside outside of the window. I, as my dream ended, began to walk to the front door.

---three sheets. Probably means that I can go to all of three heavens, the three "lower" entry-level planes, above the earth.

Was I seeing another person's death?! I read, from spirit guides, that Guides and angels can IMAGINE scenes, and then project these scenes to people on earth: the scenes seen are very real looking, to the earth people who see and experience them. But they are created by souls in heaven in imagination. Even if "imagined' they are of a "higher' reality-level" then of any physical scene seen of the earthly countrysides!!

Created just for me, probably.
probably to "de-toxify" the on-coming experience, of my on-coming Death-To-Be!!!!!!

"being prepared to die"...as was my father before me, where he had dreams about four years before he died, and that other relatives had dreams too...getting him ready to die!!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:55 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN