Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
10:19 AM


Takes me about three or five days to "digest' a dream.
this dream, that I wrote up in my last weblog entry, is no exception. Look at the Subject matter: my oncoming death!!
---or....At least that is what those ladies were telling me!!

If I were to criticize this dream, I would begin here: this dream is a creation by a group of souls who live in the spirit world. They created the props, literally, and then out-of-body, out of body, brought me to a heaven city that they live in, and apparently had me stand facing a wall where the props, were pasted onto, the props being those numbers. *then* they, as I read that high level, and *not* so high level
spirits can create a dream for the dreamer, they did so! They "imagined", for me, the two scenes, with the numbers in them: gave the imagined scenes to me and then I would receive, and then to dream them, *as if* I were the sole creator of my dream!

the numbers and the symbolism is clear, to me: that this fall of 2003 to fall/winter 2004/5, is a "year of grace, a year that I will die in, at the end of that year-period"!!!

true?
or is it a "Novel", instead of the "non-fiction"?!!!
did these souls make this up?! Make up the information, itself, that my Homecoming is then?!

[any spirit can say anything at all, just like I can, to say to someone...Anything!!]

the only clue that I "objectively" have, is that slight "slip", that the Creators had, by having my conscious dreamself STILL THERE, after their Show was over!! Usually, in such Created dreams, the dreamer goes back down to his earthly body, and THEN the prop-people take down the props and then the Imanginators leave the scene.
Thus, sports fans, I was able to see the imaginators and the prop people carry away some of the props and I saw about five to nine people walk into the building.
They were all wearing white robes, and I think that most of them were women.
"Angels", someone might very very well say!!

what might Count, in the end, as to how "real" this information is....is the collective ATTITUDE, of this bunch of souls, as they were leaving!
They were all laughing and smiling, and bantering amongst themselves. "having fun", in a very "high evolved" way! "Old soul" kind of enjoying what they are doing.
Did they discover, in my soul records, that I will die soon? Or were they TOLD by still higher spirits, this, and that they are the "message bearers", not only to my dream, but to other dreamers: this is their "heavenly job"!

------what may count for all, in this "truth assessment" is the Quality of this Banter!! I feel that it was very very "evolved" and coming from a very good HEART.

if they were NOT of a goodness, as they walked away, then that would have been of a very good indication that they were of a "negative" slant.
read: "deluding" or "mistaken"!!

so.
I would now call each of these "ladies" an Angel.
In a classic sense, according to my True Christian aunt, in upstate NY.

Time is running out, for Freestone, if so....!!
the hourglass has only 6 to 12 months of time left!!!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN