Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Wednesday, July 14, 2004
 
10:13 AM
7404

Interesting dream last night!!

out of body. I know this from the events that are too too vague for me to describe here.
Now what happens *in* this dream, I find to be Interesting to the Extreme!

In the course of being out of body in a lower heaven spirit world, I hear a older woman's
voice speaking to me, and I have a very very distinct sense that she is speaking to me from a level of heaven that is "above me", that is a level heaven that is a level up
near the Celestial, from where I am visiting!
Like: going from the 1st floor to visit the 3rd floor and getting a message from the 6th floor!

this lady says...
"In your Year, you are spending too much time with "Florida" and not using it to reflect upon your life that you have lived"!

she is saying that I am involved with living in Tallahassee, fla, where I live now! That I spend too too much time with the "daily events of living in the world", and not doing what "she/they" feel is best for me...To "sit back in my rocking chair and to reflect upon my life that I have lived, these 63 years of living: my PAST!

ominous!
who is "she"?!!
I feel that she is a lady who is a part of a group of ladies who have been giving to me verbal interruptions over the last year. "interruptions" in that these messages are "one liners", usually, and they intrude upon an ongoing astral experience dream!

always an older woman.

first one that I can recall was back in 1998, when after about 15 dreams apparently Preparing me to die, this lady tells me that I will "be in prison for awhile, but not for long, as you, freestone, were helpful to your Mother when she and you were alive"!
[prison of the flesh: an extension of my years, I did not die in the fall of 1998!!]

Around November of last year, 2003, I was getting off of a train, in an astral environment, and the lady conductor wheeled around to tell me CURTLY

"you have one year: get ready"!!

I had the distinct feeling that, upon awakinging, that this conductor was only a channel for the voice to be spoke, if I were "really there", in the dream and I were to ask this conductor to repeat the sentence, she would not be able to recall what she said!


May of this year, around may 1st of 2004, another lady-voice:
"by this time next year [may 1 2005] you, freestone, will have moved to, and be living, in a place that NOW is way WAY beyond anything that you can imagine or conceive"!

then there was that Event in the astral where a whole group of women showed to me a "drama" where certain numbers were shown on a screen. I had the distinct impression that these ladies are, in the spirit worlds, MEDIUMS! That they were mediums upon earth, channelers, and that they still channel from higher up souls, while there. An association of these people.

???

Perhaps I better not close this here weblog "one year to live" yet!!!


posted by freestone wilson at 10:13 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN