Google
 
Web oneyear.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!
ONE YEAR TO LIVE-A vision gives me one year to live as of may 13th 2002: this Journal is how I deal with that! one year to live

one year to live
October 26th, A dream event shows me that I will live till late 2011 or early 2012, then I will leave with the rest of much of humanity, at the "END, this dream states"! [a collective massdeath event of some kind, probably!] ---yet another Extension, now living *way* beyond my [apparently] pre-birth setup Life Plan! Stay Tuned!

Powered by Blogger Pro™

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A random weblog, from blogsnob!!



blogsnob userlist!
CCCCCCCCCCCCC

++++++++++++

weblogs.com[ userland ] A REAL directory of updated weblogs!

weblogs.com/pingSiteForm

++++++++++++

random blogger blog generator!!





Blog Flux Directory


Personal Blog Top Sites




[ Registered ]

www.diarist.net There are many weblogs here!!

www.blogwise.com
blogwise

userland RANDOM weblog

bloghop....lots of weblogs here!!

blogsnob

blogsnob userlist

a random weblog generator of the 200,000+ weblogs of blogger!!

ANOTHER weblog random generator!

--list of journals where SPIRIT is the central theme.

Blogarama



ariadnespider....the Pagan search engine, of nearly 4000 listed Pagan-friendly sites!

fried-spaghetti.com/links/, 500+ webloglinks!

nycbloggers---756+ weblogs from NYC!

portal.eatonweb.com, mastersite of 5000 weblogs

www.diarist.net

"ageless"--weblogs sorted by age!

globe of blogs

directory of christian weblogs!

bloggerlinks.
blogstreet...10,000 weblogs!
bloguniverse
random weblog
for bloguniverse!


OPEN PAGES!

researchblogs. directory of blogs for acedemic research!

photoblogs, a directory of *only* photoblogs!

Pepys project

...a random link generator for this Pepys project directory.
pepys.random

bloggers.door

the Octopus files, a directory!

kamat.org/community, only weblogs from INDIA!

portal.eatonweb

diaristid=free

bloghop.com :many weblogs!


LINKS TO SITES OF SPIRIT

"spiritwritings", many links to sites of channeled material

"witchcrawler", huge list of Pagan sites!

"witchvox", resources for Pagans, Heathens, Witches and Wiccans.

Satya Sai Baba: the *most* wonderfull site by Craig/hamilton-parker

the messegeboard for Sai baba from psychics.co

channelingnet, a masterlist of 160 channelers!

spiritfind index of many spiritual sites

Boone's art page.


channeled material

spiritualist church

first spiritual chuch

Kardec, the Spirit Book!

teachings of Polaris

Pagett: the Jesus discourses

site of spiritlinks

channeled "Beatteay

good site: channeled stuff about the afterlife!

Stanton Moses!

links to channeled sites

NDE mastersite

spirit Guide's teachings

Padget

Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network


Monday, November 21, 2005
 
10:08 AM
Since this master's prophecy was overwritten, and I am living beyond my lifescript's end, I have had
occasional dreams that warned me that I will not live long. Often vague as to time and place, there was litlte way that i could tell if these dreams were only "psychological" or from a lower spirit world, even.


A few weeks ago, i had two impressive dreams, however...

1...I was shown that I have two old friends from trhe 1971 days of Hippiedom, one I have not seen for years, the other i know well, and see to this day about once per week. i was told that both of them would "soon let go of the grasp of the material world, but that I would hold on until the END"!
["END" stated in a certain "grave" Tone of pronouncings!] As if this End infers some great score line across the path of collective mankind!]
inference: that both of these friends will die before me!





Then In yet another dream i was shown that i would live until late 2011 or early 2012.
I guess until the "end", the "Mayan 2011 end of the age"!
2...I sat before a Customs lady, an India lady, to process to move to India, in an airport, in this here second dream. I had this dream on october 26th. After she
signs the paper, she gives to me an Indian sweet roll for me to eat, and i eat it.
[in dream spirit language, this infers a Binding Contract"!]
she then tells me that my plane number is "85", and it is already there at the airport but it is waiting in line to take off.

["85", to me is a personal number that infers one meaning to me, something meaning my probable death!]

I look up at the signboard to see how long i will have to wait, there was a set
of numbers across the top of the ticket counter, white screens from 1 to 12. the 10th one was lit up and some of the light "bled" into the next screen, the 11th screen.

[october 26th of 2005, the 10th month, almost the 11th month. if there is one month per count, the 85th month will make it about janurary 2012!
PLUS: jan 25th of 2005, where Sai baba's memo book indicated the "rollover of the age", my possible death, the count has it where the 10th month from january of 2005 is october of 2005.

Probably an event of collective magnitude having to do with 2011/12, as i am suppossed to be here until the "end"!

so i might have about six years left, six years to seven years of being on my life-stage after the Acts are done with: i wonder if i can do any "Encores"?

freestone


posted by freestone wilson at 10:08 AM

Comments: Post a Comment



Site Meter




sign up for any webring that you like by clicking on the webring signup logo.

COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN